Veterans Heritage Learning Center
Veterans Heritage Learning Center - May 2020
The Center is now open to the public. We currently have a number of static exhibits depicting New Hampshire's military heritage from the late 17th century to the present day. Some of our feature exhibits include:
- A Congressional Medal of Honor wall - featuring plates denoting each of the New Hampshire recipients of the Medal of Honor. There is also a reference binder with lithographs, photos and citations for each of the MoH recipients.
- A complete audio-video video theater to view the cemetery documentary, any video, or presentations connected wirelessly through a laptop for teachers & students.
- Hometown Heroes - 14 standing kiosks that feature a synopsis and photo of men & women from New Hampshire who served our nation with distinction.
- "Stories of Service" kiosk - a touch screen computer to capture the service information and stories of your loved one who served and perhaps may be buried at the NH State Veterans Cemetery. However, being at the cemetery is not a requirement to add your veteran's story into the station. There is also a tabletop scanner where items like medals, personal memorabilia, and documents that relate to your veteran's story can be scanned in and included with his or her record. This is a public-accessible device and will be used for any visitor who wishes to research New Hampshire veterans. Next time you visit, bring your memorabilia and records of service and add your or your loved one's information into the system to enrich the recorded history we hope will serve generations to come. Or - go to www.vhlc.org and click on the Bio Form banner to enter your loved one's service information. You may also submit pictures via the same form. Help us to memorialize your veteran's service and provide a legacy of their stories for generations to come!
- Interactive kiosks (WWI through current operations) that tell the story of New Hampshire's military and veterans with engaging photos, games and quizzes to test your knowledge!
We are always seeking donations to continue our mission to educate. All donations are tax deductible and would benefit our future plans. All donations, no matter the amount, are greatly appreciated and will go to enhance and operate the Center.
Donating is easy! See below on how to donate online, or if you wish, you may send a check to our Association.
How to Donate
ONLINE: Donations can be made online by entering the amount you wish to donate in the box on the right and click the "Donate Now" button. Your credit card will be billed the amount you provide through a completely secure banking service, and you will receive a confirmation of your donation via email.
PAYPAL: If you have a Paypal account, you can donate via Paypal. Click on the logo below to go to the donation page.
BY CHECK: If you wish to mail a check, please make out the check to "NH Veterans Cemetery Association" and send it to:
NH Veterans Cemetery Association
P.O. Box 626
Concord, NH 03302-0626** Be sure to put "Heritage Center Donation" in the memo field of your check to specify the Learning Center for your donation.
Questions about donations can be sent to email@example.com
Thank You! We are grateful to all our supporters and hope to see you at the Veterans Heritage Learning Center soon...
NHVCA Board of Directors
NH Veterans Cemetery Association is an exempt organization as described in
Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; TAX ID/EIN: 02-051961802-0519618